Private practice since 1988, emphasizing Real Estate and Business Law, both transactional and litigation. Joined Sheldon & Mankin in 1998.
- Sheldon & Mankin, Of Counsel, 1998-Present
- Contract Attorney: Law Office of Robert A Huddleston, 1995-1998;
- Contract Attorney: Law Office of Anthony W. Hawthorne, 1996-1998;
- Associate: Law Office of Robert A. Huddleston, 1990-1993;
- Associate: Wendel, Rosen, Black, Dean & Levitan, 1988-1990;
- Legal Intern: State of California Department of Justice - Office of the Attorney General, Environmental Division, 1987,1988.
- University of California, Berkeley, A.B., 1984
- University of California Hastings College of Law, J.D., 1988
- State Bar of California, 1988
- California Supreme Court, 1988
- U.S. District Court, 1988
- Member, Contra Costa County Bar Association
- Member, Real Estate Section