Mr. Sheldon has been practicing in Contra Costa County for more than 30 years and has earned an excellent reputation in the legal community. His practice is devoted to both transactional and litigation matters in the areas of Real Estate and Business Law and, for more than 15 years, has handled Estate Planning, Trusts, Wills and Probate matters.
He is currently a member of the Real Estate and Business Sections of the State Bar of Claifornia and is a member of the Real Estate and Corporate and Business Law Sections of the Contra Costa County Bar Association.
Private practice located in Walnut Creek since 1977 emphasizing real estate and business law, both transactions and litigation, and probate, trusts and wills.
- Sheldon & Mankin, 1983-Present
- Sheldon, Mankin, Dawson & Greenfield, 1980-1983
- Lazzarini & Sheldon, 1976-1980
- Fletcher, Smith & Lasky, 1973-1976
A-V Rating, Martindale-Hubble Law Directory
- Barristers Exchange Corporation, President, 1987-Present
(1031 Exchange Intermediary)
- Contra Costa Association of Realtors, 1978-1994
- University of California, Berkeley, A.B. (Economics), 1970
- University of San Francisco School of Law, J.D., 1973
- California and Federal District Courts, 1973
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1980
- Real Estate Broker, 1978-1993
- State Bar of California (Real Estate and Business Law Sections)
- Contra Costa County Bar Association (Real Estate and Corporate/Business Law Sections)
- Sevier v. Locher(1990) 222 CA 3d 1082
- Fripp v. Walters(2005) 132 CA 4th 656